Why is a “Customer Success Architect” important?
I am proud to announce that I successfully completed Docusign’s Customer Success Architect Certification Course at this year’s Momentum. Momentum is Docusign’s annual conference in San Francisco, Ca.
A Customer Success Architect specializes in building a foundation for success with a product and ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied with both the hard and soft dollar ROI. A CSA is necessary for:
- discovering new use cases
- creating measurable value for a company or customer
- leveraging a business process tool such as Docusign to its full potential
- improving the adoption curve for new technologies in large enterprises
- building a roadmap to success
I am enthusiastic about the potential that Docusign has to increase productivity at my current enterprise and can’t wait to put all that I’ve learned to use!